4.27.2008

asparagus alligators & the ABC's

Abby: At dinner last night Abby was pretending that her asparagus' were baby alligators. I also overheard her saying her ABC's. I was shocked! I didn't know that she new the little ABC song...but she does. She won't sing on demand, but if she's in her own little world she'll starting talking and singing to herself.
Logan: Mr. Happy Pants. :) He's a great baby. He loves to smile and giggle and coo. I wish I could hold him all day...but the minute I pick him up Abby's on my lap and crawling all over me. I think someone's a little jealous.
John: Tired, tired, and tired. My husband is spread thin. I know it's all going to work out, but life's been one big bowl of unknowns for awhile...I hope things will begin to settle. He's doing well though. Right now he's rough-housing with Abby downstairs. He kicks her cinderella ball at her head and she thinks it's so funny...that's the difference with "daddy play time" versus "mommy play time"
Me: Just plugging along. I started running on the treadmill. I am going to try and do this twice a week. Start small and go from there.
Fontana: windy (shocking) and hot. It was a beautiful night last night. The wind died down and we walked around at Victoria Gardens. It was one of those great summer/spring nights.
News: John's dad and his wife Susan are in town. They were here yesterday and we'll be leaving in an hour to meet them for lunch. So far things are going well. Gotta go get ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment