4.05.2008

My little girl turns two!


We are celebrating Abby's second birthday today. I am excited, but tired. Life's circumstances have been draining these last six months and my spirit is tired. Throw a newborn into the mix and now I need a nap not only for my soul, but for my brain! :) I have claimed Hebrews 11:1 as my verse for the year.


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


I will continue to hold fast to this promise, even when I cannot see the way things will work out.


Anyhow, back to the fun news of Abby's birthday. We are having the grandparents over for a taco dinner and cake dessert. It will be fun and I'm sure Abby will have a blast. I am so grateful for my little girl. I love all of her Abby sayings:


"thank you mama"

"oh no!"

"all-a-ga-er" (alligator from Peter Pan)

"hi baby gogan"

"cute" (shouted whenever she see "gogan")


She has lost most of her baby fat...but she will always be my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment