6.16.2008

Attwood Update





I thought I'd write an update about the happenings in the Attwood household. Here goes:

Me: I am having the hardest time finding motivation for anything! I have to make myself sit down and work everyday when I kids are asleep. Once we move I will work in the office all day on Friday. I am very excited for this to happen. It has become draining to try and spend all of nap time at this desk working. It seems like I sometimes force Logan to sleep when I don't think he's really that tired. Like today, he woke up from a long nap...but then two hours later Abby went down for her nap, so I made Logan take one too. It just makes me feel bad. Plus, this time can be used to motivate myself to clean, etc. So, I think this change in schedule will be good for all involved! I can't wait to have two days a week where I can utilize naptime anyway I chose! Who-hoo! :)
John: He started teaching summer school today. His class gets out at noon, but then he puts on his new vice principle hat and stays the rest of the day doing those types of things. He has six more weeks of his current MA class, and then he'll get six weeks off before the next class starts! I'm excited for him. So far he has done really great! Straight A's in every class. John's gifted with academic smarts. :) I think August will provide a small break for him and I'm looking forward to it!
Abby: She is in a cute phase and is always saying very cute things. For example, every night at dinner she makes little families out of her food. She'll have a "daddy" noodle, a "mommy" noodle, an "abby" noodle and a "logan" noodle. I guess it's a compliment that she portrays our family in noodles, asparagus, french fries, etc. :) Two nights ago she dumped purple nail polish onto her cream carpet. It's my fault because I painted her toes and then left the polish in her room by accident. I sprinted toward her and she pointed at the large puddle and said "no-no mommy!" Then for the next hour while I was trying various stain removers she would walk by her room and remind me that it was a "no-no" as if I was unaware.
Logan: he is intense with chewing!! Please teeth, come in soon!! Poor little guy. He's in his crib now and last night sleep five hours straight! Yeah! I hope this can continue!!
House update: we have received two counter-offers on our home from Countrywide. We are praying that one of the families agrees to the counter and we can start escrow soon. We'll see! I've been looking for places to lease....it's draining! I hope to have a decision made this week. Wish me luck!

Here are some pics from the park today. I nearly killed myself walking there...it was like 100 degrees by 9:30 this morning!! I was SOOOO hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment