8.27.2008

Discouragement

I'm am so discouraged today. Abigail is really really hard lately. She is so emotional and cries all the time. She's afraid of everything, and I don't know why?? She screams at the top of her lungs and I truly cannot get her to stop. She becomes completely hysterical and most of the time I have no idea why! It's so frustrating! Today she was in a complete meltdown and she had not even been awake for 5 minutes. She had a breakdown at breakfast, diaper changes, while we were at the park, when we were in the car, when we came home, and then while I was trying to read her books to put her to bed. I mean she just lost it and she will not calm down. I don't know if I should be trying to calm her down or if I should just discipline her?! It is so confusing! Well I just lost it and put her in her crib and walked out of the room and she woke Logan up, which just ticks me off. Anyhow, I can go on and on...but the point is I am at a complete loss when it comes to my daughter. She is going through such a difficult phase, I am so tired and I don't think I can continue to listen to her screams. Suggestions are welcome!!

Regarding our escrow--I am so irritated...our realtor just called....long story short, we may have to stop this deal for a few different reasons. There is another couple who want the house. Pray that we'll get it sold this month.

Logan has rolled to the other side of the room and is trying to eat a puzzle, so I should go...

No comments:

Post a Comment