8.22.2008

We're pulling the plug...literally

So today is the day that we are taking away all of Abigail's pacifiers...or "babies" as she so loving refers to them. She is very attached to her "babies" so I'm wondering if this will be a knock-down-drag-out fight?? I decided to go for it because she's pretty much screaming and throwing fits all day as it is...so why not just do it now while we're already in the throws of the terrible twos? Just one more battle to fight during the day, so I may as well, right? Plus Abby has gotten very particular about her "babies." When she has a red one she wants a blue one, and when she has the white one with the bunny on it she'll continually ask for the pink one with the butterfly on it. I mean, it has become an exhausting issue...and if she's that opinionated about it than I think it's time to pull the plug! So, it's 9:30 in the morning...it's been a few hours without a "baby" and so far no major meltdowns. We'll see how this goes at nap time. Wish me luck, I think I may need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment