11.27.2008

My cup runneth over

This morning I prepared my dishes for our Thanksgiving celebration later this afternoon. I cannot take all of the credit, I had some help...


This year has been full.
Full of change.
Full of disappointment.
Full of laughter.
Full of babies.
Full of small blessings.
Full of big blessings.
Full of challenges.
Full of stress.
Full of love.
Full of support.
Full of deepening friendships.
Full of the Lords quiet voice.
Full of songs.
Full of tears.
Full of growth.
Full of worry.
Full of perseverance.
Full of rejoicing.
Full of surprise.
Full of hope.
Full of difficulty.
Full of the Lord's faithfulness.
Full of the Lord's promises, even if we cannot see or feel them at times.
Full of life.
I am grateful for it all today.


Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom
that cannot be shaken,
let us be thankful,
and so worship God acceptably
with reverence and awe...

Hebrews 12:28

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment