11.06.2008

My Girl Abba Zubbas

I love my Abigail. Here's a few reasons why:

  • She has thee sweetest voice
  • She says the funniest things. For example, yesterday I gave her a kiss and she looked up and me with the funniest expression and said, "oh, that was a sloppy one mama!" I have no idea where she learned that!
  • She is very nurturing. All day long she is trying to put blankets on me, Logan, and her dolls. I think she thinks that everyone should have a blanket on. Always. Even if it is 100 degrees outside.
  • She loves her brother. She gets so excited when "gogan" wakes up--she's always the first to run into his room. She stands at his crib and says "oh, gogan. hello handsome, good morning." then she opens his blinds and talks to him until I come to get him out of his crib.
  • She wants to be Logan's mommy. Often now when Logan cries Abby will tell me what is wrong... "oh, he wants his mama." "he hungry" "he sleepy" "he want me"
  • Although spunky, Abigail has a gentle heart. She is very sensitive (like her mama) and will get very upset if she has displeased HER DADDY. Yeah, not mommy...I tend to get the dirty look and more attitude. Is this a preview of Abby the teenager--I don't even want to think about that yet!
  • She is empathetic. Anytime we are out if she hears a baby cry, she is very concerned. "what's wrong? Oh, he wants his mama." "oh poor baby" etc.
  • She loves to sing songs about Jesus..she'll request "God of Wonders"...and she actually knows the words.
  • She loves to snuggle. One of her favorite things is to just sit with me on the couch with a blanket, of course, and play with my hair. She LOVES to play with my hair...sometimes it's annoying, but mostly I think it's sweet.
  • She will grab both sides of my face and pull me in for a big ol' kiss...just out of the blue.
  • I can't even remember what our life was like before our little Abbers. (okay, that's lie...it consisted of much, much, much more sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment