- I don't care about having a nice car. I'm not a car person, I've never been a car person, I'm sure I'll never be a car person.
- I hate doing my nails! I really cannot stand painting my nails. Each stroke of the little paint brush is like a slow calculated form of torture.
- I will eat an entire box of chocolate. Especially if it's chocolate with peanut butter...I'm fairly certain that chocolate and peanut butter were specifically designed by the Lord to bring me a moment of happiness.
- Up until this year, I have never sent out a Christmas card. It's just never been on my December "to do" list.
- I rarely pick up toys are night. I figure that not picking toys at night, actually saves me time in the morning. When the kids wake up--viola! there are their toys. convenient!
- I do not take maternity pictures. My stomach gets really huge and it's just better to not try and have some touching pull-my-shirt-up-check-out-my-pregnant-belly memorabilia moment.
- I allow my kids run/crawl around naked after a bath. It's cute and shouldn't I just allow them that freedom until it's just not acceptable.
- i don't get enough sleep. Tired is the new cool.
- I don't watch the news. I am completely oblivious to what happens day to day. I get about an hour of TV time at night....I prefer to watch The Office. Judge me if you will.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is washing dishes with a long sleeve shirt on. No matter how hard I try, I will always end up with some water on the wrist part of my shirt...and I truly just cannot stand the feeling of wet sleeves.
- I love trees.
- I love pickles.
- By the end of the day, I have baby spit up and snot on both of my shoulders--you know, that's where babies & toddlers lay their heads....their snotty, spit up-y little heads.
- My middle name is Lee--after my father, Lee.
- I watching Veggie Tales as I type...and there's a baby pulling at my leg, saying....turn off your computer!
15 random things about me...
at 8:00 AM