1.14.2009

Excuses, Excuses

I've been busy. To busy to blog. It's a shame. I will post tonight. I promise. Here's what has been eating my blog time this week!!

  • I've been working a lot!
  • Abby went to the doctors
  • Logan and Abby have been sick
  • John's working lots
  • John's finishing up a class
  • I have to try and find time (blog time!!) to clean
  • My husband and children expect me to feed them. (I know, annoying!)
  • I am required to bath my children every day...sometimes two times a day
  • Logan is Mr. Busy (stay tune for a post about that!)
  • Abby needs me....a lot....to turn on the TV, make "salad" outside, play with playdough (thanks Susan!!!), give horsey rides.
  • I am tired.
  • I am tired.
  • I am tired.
  • I lack creativity when I am tired.
  • I had a very important dance party in my living room last night--with John and the kids.
  • oh, and lastly, Logan got his first hair cut! Stay tune for pics of that!!
  • It's been like 80 degrees lately.....we've been outside a lot!
Abby's awake....gotta go attend to this list.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

haha! Boy, my kids really make me proud! Thanks for the story Karen...that is funnY!

Post a Comment