1.14.2009

Mr. Busy

Logan is everywhere these days, and into everything! Need proof....no problem, I've got some evidence:
Here's Logan with a jingle bell in his mouth..he was so proud. Helping in the kitchenOne night I was putting Abby to bed, Logan crawled out of the room--I went to go find him...he was sitting in our shower in total darkness. Abigail would have never done that, Logan just laughed when he was found.
Books!
I caught Logan entertaining two elderly women on the sidewalk which you can see from our kitchen window. I didn't interrupt his little flirt session...I just snapped a picture.
Who needs a dog when Logan will eat the leftovers...from under the table!
Another Logan obsession...the broom. He'll always find a way to get it and swing it around.

Logan...and the rice cooker...

Logan in the utensil drawer...fun!

He's our little go-getter. I have a feeling we'll be in the ER a lot with Logan. He is fearless, stubborn, does not take no for an answer, persistent, charming, flirty, happy, and wonderful! I'm in trouble!!

2 comments:

Laureen said...

What great pictures! He is Mr. busy. He is fast. You better start working out to keep up with him. I love all this pictures, too cute!!

Mom

Kelli Trontell {Photography} said...

Awwwww, I love your blog! I didnt even know you had one {thanks to Facebook- I do now}!!!! Your kiddos are soo cute and you are the sweetest mom.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! xoxo

Post a Comment