1.24.2009

Party Preparation

Tomorrow is Logan's first birthday! I can't believe it! We are having his party today. So, this morning I've been in party preparation mode! Here's what we've done so far:

Abby helped me make cupcakes and a cake. She cracked the eggs, poured the batter, and of course, licked the spatula!

I'm making monkey cupcakes and a jungle themed cake for Logan. I will show you the results once I finish them. I hope they look cute!

While Abigail and I baked, Logan crawled around and ate Cheerios off the floor.

As I end this post, Abigail's picking hardened chocolate off of herself and Logan's eating a pretzel as he watches Tarzan...thus the reason for the jungle theme.
Logan loves Tarzan...I can't explain it, but it's the only thing he sits still for.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't believe he's 1! I still remember getting the call that your baby shower was cancelled because he was already here. He's such a handsome boy and he has the best smile(which he flashed at me in the nursery today...I melted!)

Post a Comment