1.10.2009

San Diego was awesome, here's why

We went to Sea World. One of the best parts of the day was when we walked by some Christmas carol singers. My usually cautious, timid, and shy daughter ran in front of the crowd, pulled up her shirt and started dancing like Kevin Bacon in Footloose. Weston and Sierra joined in the fun.
Some more Sea World awesomeness--the wall of ice in the polar bear exhibit. The Polar Bears owned Abby's heart that day--the wall of ice was a close second.
Walking down to the beach at midnight to ring in the New Year. My dad stayed home with the sleeping kids--so thanks Dad! Oh, and I think I'm pretty cool for even posting this picture...I mean, check out my neck fat! Can you say New Year's resolution??

Ringing in the New Year on the beach. I LOVE the beach. I would live there if it were affordable. I would strap my kids to a beach cruiser and never look back!
Abigail and Weston eating cake like it was 1999!
Abby wore her awesome hat. I don't know why, but it makes me very happy when my children wear cute beanies.
Being outside and looking at the Lord's creation.

Relaxing with family, and when I say "relax" I mean chasing four kids under the age of five around for five days straight. Tiring? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment