6.16.2009

Today's Checklist

Wake up early with early bird Logan

check

Feed children breakfast while watching Curious George

check

Shower with the two crazies

check

Manage to dress two children and myself

check

Impress myself that I actually curled my hair and put on makeup

check

Load children in car and run a few errands

check

Go to park to let the crazies run free

check

Accelerate into a full sprint to catch up with Logan who was headed towards the oncoming traffic

check

Try and explain that cars can hurt to my son while he laughs at me

check

Cheer for my brave daughter who went down the really tall twisty tunnel slide on her stomach--backwards!

check

Load sweaty children back into car and proceed home

check

Lunch for kids...well Abby wouldn't eat, so lunch for one kid

check

Nap for one kid

check

Babysit three boys, which made grand total of children FIVE ages 7 to 9 months

check

Run around like a crazy person to ensure the crawler is okay, the toddler is not eating dirt, the preschoolers are not bringing mud into house, and gradeschooler is not watching HBO.

check

Make spaghetti for five kids, while holding a baby on my hip

check

Send off three of the five with their mommy

check

throw my mud encrusted-sticky popsicle hands-spaghetti sauced faced children into bath

check

Welcome the hubby home

check

Make salmon and mashed potatoes for me and my hubby

check

Clean kitchen

check

Take out trash

check

Wash floors

check

Fold laundry

check

put laundry away

check

change sheets

check

pick up toys

check

sit down with a cold beer?

well why not....check

3 comments:

Karen said...

You're hilarious. I love your posts. It was fun to read this and even more fun to hangout with you today!!

Karen=)

Tundra Mom said...

ha ha... that's funny! I love this list... SO true. Save daughter from falling in outhouse hole- check
read to weston while rubbing sierra's back- check

try to brush crazy sierra's hair while she runs, screams and hides her head under the bed- check!

Mommy life is entertaining!
Love you

Shauna said...

IT was great seeing you today Karen. Thanks for the play date...adn thanks for putting up with Abby's screams as I hoisted her into the stroller. :) ha!

Post a Comment