7.22.2009

Another one of those quizzes....

1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:45am, and then again at 7:30am
2. How do you like your steak?
not a steak fan
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
can't recall--but I'm heading to Harry Potter tomorrow!!!!! (nerd alert!)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now....The Bachelorette. It's intriguing to watch people just be themselves
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
On a beach
6. What did you have for breakfast?
nothing
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike?
fatty meat (gag!)
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Cuca's
10. Favorite dressing?
Trader Joe's Rasberry/feta/walnut
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Mazda Protege (jealous?)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a tanktop
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Mongolia, Thailand, Maui
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half full
15. Where would you want to retire?
near family
16. Favorite time of day?
night time!
17. Where were you born?
Redlands, CA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
OU Football (wouldn't JOhn be so proud)
19. Bird watcher?
sometimes--I like to watch my hummingbirds
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night
24. Do you have any pets?
a cute little puppy named Logan
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm pregnant. JUST KIDDING!!!! :):):)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Flight Attendent
27. What is your best childhood memory?
so many to choose from, but one always stands out and I think it's because of what I was feeling, not necessarily what I was doing. I was probably around 8 years old and it was summertime. My sister and I were lying on our stomachs on the ground with our faces close to a fan. I remember my mom was in the kitchen cutting up strawberries. I was so happy. I felt very safe. I was a kid, no cares, just me, my sister, my mother and some strawberries.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog
29. Are you married?
5 years and counting
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Without a doubt
31. Been in a car accident?
No
32. Any pet peeves?
Crappy drivers. People who tail me when I'm driving an appropriate speed....those are my babies in the back seat people--back off!!!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
pineapple!
34. Favorite Flower?
Daisy

1 comment:

Tundra Mom said...

i'm pregnant... ha ha ha. I like the strawberries moment! I don't remember that one! I do remember mom chopping strawberries into that big yellow bowl though!

I always feel like that about bad drivers... like back off... my babies are here. I have been known to wave a fist at bad drivers while walking too!

I love you and miss you. I wish you could go to Thailand too. What are the odds for Jan?

Post a Comment