7.18.2009

Back home again












We had a great vacation down in San Diego. We stayed at a perfect kid focused hotel right on Mission Bay. Boy, do I love San Diego. I told John and we should move there. City + Beach = NICE! Plus it was about 78 degrees everyday. Today it will be over 100 in Upland. HOT!!! It's only 9am and I'm thinking about filling up the pool for the kids. Anyhow, here's my top 10 vacation moments.
  1. Watching Abigail and Logan play in the sand. The loved it!! I loved it because they were so entertained.
  2. Swimming in the ocean with John. We haven't really done that in years.
  3. Riding bikes with John.
  4. Abby and her dolphin. When we were at Sea World this dolphin sat at stared at Abby for over 10 minutes. The trainer came over and told us the the dolphin liked Abby's stuffed animal. So we had front row seats to a dolphin thanks to Bolt.
  5. Watching Logan discover the beach
  6. Sleeping with my kids. Something we don't do at home, but it's nice to snuggle with them on vacation. Plus they sleep in longer in the morning! bonus!
  7. The ocean. I belong at the beach. I love the beach. I want to live at the beach. I can't get enough of the beach.
  8. Watching my kids become friends. The are coming to a place where they can actually play together.
  9. Fireworks
  10. Being with John and the kids without TV or computers. So much more time to just hang out.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you're back and glad you had a good time! You all look so happy in the pictures. Your kids are the cutest!!!

Tundra Mom said...

I love these pics! I think the one of you and abby with the flower in her hair, is the best picture. I saved it! I am so glad you had a good time! Love, B

Post a Comment