This is usually how my living room looks. I cannot seem to find the magical cure for toy clutter. I cannot seem to care at the end of the day.
If I had time. If I had energy. If I had motivation.
I would spend my time doing the following things. Things that sit on my back burner because there seems to be no time, and no real flexibility at this stage in my life. I am needed by my children full time-all day, everyday. And that's okay. That is one of the beautiful parts of motherhood.
If I could, I would:
- take a long bath
- paint my toenails more often
- read a book from start to finish
- take a photography class
- get my hair cut and styled
- decorate my house--figure out my own sense of style and then run with it.
- sleep. I would sleep all day. I would sleep sleep sleep!! I love just typing it!
- watch all the movies on my list
- join the gym and take the classes--i love taking classes at the gym
- write letters to people who mean a lot to me
- call my sister
- lay out by the pool
- hang some curtains