7.21.2009

summertime-stream of thought

bare feet
tan lines
watermelon
cantaloupe
vacation
pool
beach
relaxed
seeing more of John
good music-- aka: John's ipod
hot hot hot weather
staying inside
air conditioning
more money sent to Edison
flip flops
painted toenails
ponytails
tank tops
dresses
sweaty red-faced children
sound of fans in all rooms of the house
summer nights, the best part of summer
hummingbirds eating
birds flying
lizards lying
bees buzzing
flowers blooming
tomatoes growing
light cooking
cold beer
bbq
the good stuff of summer

3 comments:

Tundra Mom said...

sounds just about right... I wish the list included kids playing in the sprinklers with cousins! Someday it will. I love you!

Laureen said...

I agree!

Love you both as big as everything!

Mom

Shauna said...

someday they will all spend summertime together! I do miss you so much becca! When you were here I loved that you were always ready to hang out and be together. I really miss that!!! Get back here would ya! :)

Post a Comment