8.10.2009

Please go to sleep!

Abigail gave up naps a few months ago.

It is sad.

It is a bummer.

I have no control over it.

It is, what it is.

But, today she is acting so naughty that I put her in her bed for a mandatory nap. She's been in there for an hour. She is awake. She is yelling from her room. Here's what she has to say:

  • mama, I need you.
  • i need my mama
  • mommy!!!
  • i not good at this!
  • i need the light
  • i want to read
  • i need more music
  • i need you
  • can you hear me?
  • i not good at this
  • i need help
  • i need you
  • mama
  • mama?
  • you there?
  • i promise, i took a little nap
  • i need you
  • i have to pee
  • i thirsty
  • i need you
  • i need a hug
  • i want you to come here
  • i want a kiss
  • i thirsty
  • mama?
  • i not tired
  • i awake
  • mama?
  • i want you to hug me
I mean, seriously!!! Go to sleep!!

As I type this a little three year old girl just walked into my room. Have I mentioned that she's discovered that she can get out of her bed?

nap time over

1 comment:

Laureen said...

I'm laughing but I know it's not funny for you. But it is so cute.

Post a Comment