10.28.2009

a sicky family

We are going on week three of being sick. We've all got:

deep chest coughs
running noses
raw red noses
fevers

then just for fun...

Abby has a cold sore (I think? Still don't know for sure)
Abby has a canker sore
Logan has some diaper rash
Logan is teething
John got some dental work done, Novocaine anyone?


Anyone wanna come over and hang out with us?

No? I don't blame you!!

But, the good news--at least we can all suffer together--locked in our house--with our Kleenex and Motrin....smelling like Vicks.

1 comment:

Laureen said...

I know the feeling. I hope all of you are on the way to total health.
I was so sick last night, my body felt like a truck ran me over and my head was hurting so bad I thought I was going to throw up.
I am feeling a little better right now but when 3:00pm comes around it starts taking me down.
I hate being sick. Health is such a blessing.

Post a Comment