11.03.2009

at this very moment....

....the kids are bathed, dressed, feed, and countdown until bedtime is on. T minus 35 minutes....

...Logan is next to me on the couch "brushing" my hair with a vacuum brush attachment, while he talks on the phone...or aka: the calculator.

...Abby is quoting Eva word for word. For those who aren't familiar with Wall-E, Eva only says like six words the whole movie....and it's kind of freaking me out because Eva is a robot and talks as such...and Abby has the robot dialogue down to a tee. hmmm...I think we've watched this movie too much.

...Eeeeevvvaaa.

.....Waaalllleeee

Now Logan has punched Abby in the face with a flashlight, and Abby has pushed him over....

....but wait, all is well...they are back to happily watching Wall-E, while reaching over to smack each other every few seconds.

That's what's happening here...at 7:31pm

T minus 29 minutes until bedtime....

....I mean, not like I'm counting or anything. ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment