11.25.2009

Giving Thanks

For a husband who, no matter how busy or tired, will go out of his way to tell me he loves me.

For a daughter who tells me she loves me 20+ times a day, everyday.

For a son who yells "mommy!!!" and runs to give me a tight hug.

For God, who never ever leaves me.

For learning about the bible by reading my father's bible study sermons.

For a mother who pretty much reads my mind without any effort.

For a sister who, no matter the miles, is a big part of my life.

For a roof over my head and food in my children's tummy's.

2 comments:

Laureen said...

We have much to be thankful for!
I'm thankful for a husband who tells me he loves me at least once a day but usually more.
My God who shows mercy, and grace to me and my family every day!
My God who showers down blessing each and every morning!
My daughters who are my friends.
My daughters who have grown up to be loving, kind, caring and much more women!
My son-in-laws who are the most wonderful, kind, loving husbands, daddy's and love God! I couldn't ask for more for my beautiful daughters!
My friends who fill my life with beauty and laughter.
My country that I call home, and is still the greatest country in the world.
As you can see my cup runneth over!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Love Mom

Tundra Mom said...

I love you! Happy Thanksgiving! Such a great day for taking it all in and remembering all the great blessings, isn't it?
Love, B

Post a Comment