11.27.2009

Temperaments

Abigail and Logan are so opposite and although trying to please two very different temperaments can be difficult, I think their differences remind me of God's creativity. It blows my mind to think that no two people are alike. How incredibly artistic the Lord is. How can he think up so many different personalities, noses, eyes, toes, and laughs. Amazing.

-My Logan-
Verbal
Aggressive
Brave
Risk Taker
Social
Flirty
Independent
Not easily intimidated
Dexterous
Talkative
Determined
Loving
High Energy, needs to get outside and RUN

-My Abby-
Sensitive
Smart
Intuitive
Empathetic
Imaginative
Shy
Sweet
Strong Willed
Stubborn
Loving
Deep Thinker
Low Energy, could read books all day

2 comments:

Tundra Mom said...

My cute niece and nephew are ADORABLE. Thanks for the pictures and descriptions.

Laureen said...

I love them all! All my beautiful and handsome grandkids are so different but just perfect.

Love you

Post a Comment