12.29.2009

2009 Year in Review: Aug-Dec

-AUGUST-
Lazy days of summer, hot hot sun and naked kids running around in the sprinklers. -SEPTEMBER-
My Abigail started preschool. She has done beautifully and seems to really love her teacher and class. She really is a little girl now. No trace of baby to be found.
-OCTOBER-
Curious George and Pony Ballerina for Halloween

-NOVEMBER-
Hosted Thanksgiving at our house. It was fun to be with family. Abby made pilgrim hats for everyone, we ate turkey and then watched movies.
-DECEMBER-
A quiet Christmas. A little boy who is almost two. A little girl who loves to talk and dream. A husband who I absolutely love to be around...he makes me laugh, he take good care of me, I love watching him with our children....a true blessing to my heart.

A year of blessings.

1 comment:

Laureen said...

You are a blessed woman! Thanks for sharing your life and heart!

Post a Comment