This morning the dark clouds have lifted and the sun is shinning. I am so grateful. I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to spending the day with my family. Here's what is on the books for our New Year's Eve:
- Currently, watching Sid the Science Kid and watching Logan lick his breakfast plate clean.
- Next, I will let the kids go outside and play!! Hello Sunshine!!
- At promptly 11am OU Football will take control of our television. Big bowl game today. :)
- At 3:00 I will be taking Abigail to a wedding. I'll tell her that it is a fancy party and allow her to get totally decked out!
- Tonight we'll toast a glass of champagne and welcome the New Year.
Looking ahead to 2010:
- I will turn 32
- John will turn 31
- Abigail will turn 4
- Logan will turn 2
- Logan will begin potty training
- Logan will start preschool
- Abigail will continue with a fuller school schedule
- I'll start Abigail in a dance class
- I will begin my Health Challenge (right, Becca!)
- I will take steps towards getting my body balanced and feeling good!
- I will watch my husband graduate from his Masters Program!
- We will take our annual family vacation. One of my most favorite weeks in the year!
- We will indefinitely face more challenges and struggles and continue to cling to the Lord to sustain us and carry us through.