12.31.2009

Dark Clouds Be Gone

I have had a rough two weeks. I've been feeling really sick and depressed. It's a long story, which I'll write about soon. I have been feeling beyond discouraged.

BUT

This morning the dark clouds have lifted and the sun is shinning. I am so grateful. I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to spending the day with my family. Here's what is on the books for our New Year's Eve:

  • Currently, watching Sid the Science Kid and watching Logan lick his breakfast plate clean.
  • Next, I will let the kids go outside and play!! Hello Sunshine!!
  • At promptly 11am OU Football will take control of our television. Big bowl game today. :)
  • At 3:00 I will be taking Abigail to a wedding. I'll tell her that it is a fancy party and allow her to get totally decked out!
  • Tonight we'll toast a glass of champagne and welcome the New Year.

Looking ahead to 2010:
  • I will turn 32
  • John will turn 31
  • Abigail will turn 4
  • Logan will turn 2
  • Logan will begin potty training
  • Logan will start preschool
  • Abigail will continue with a fuller school schedule
  • I'll start Abigail in a dance class
  • I will begin my Health Challenge (right, Becca!)
  • I will take steps towards getting my body balanced and feeling good!
  • I will watch my husband graduate from his Masters Program!
  • We will take our annual family vacation. One of my most favorite weeks in the year!
  • We will indefinitely face more challenges and struggles and continue to cling to the Lord to sustain us and carry us through.
Cheers to 2010! May it be a year of good things and many blessings!

1 comment:

Tundra Mom said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I've been praying for you everyday.

Health Challenge!? OH YA. We're gonna kick 2010's butt! LOL

I love you!
Becca

PS John GO OU! Hoping for a winner for you!

Post a Comment