12.20.2009

This week in the Attwood home....

Abby, grandma, and I went to see the Nutcracker.
Abby LOVED it.
She was on the edge of her seat and loved the pretty princess dancers. Her favorite was the Sugar Plum Fairies. It was a lot of fun, and a great girls night.
Abigail wore a fancy dress, mommy's pretty hair clips and one of mommy's necklaces. She was on cloud nine! She even wore my scarf and was so excited to be on a date with mommy.

Earlier this week Abigail's preschool class had a Christmas party breakfast and gift exchange. Abigail did wonderful and Logan was thrilled to be a part of school!! He played on the playground, sat with the kids, and basically didn't stop running and playing.
Abby also had her preschool Christmas performance. She was awesome and had zero stage fright. She rocked it! (she's second row, second from the left)

1 comment:

Tundra Mom said...

Shauna, I can't believe how big Abby is getting. She is beautiful. Sierra is here with me and she loves Abby's dress and it makes me want to go out and buy Sierra a fancy dress.

Glad you had such a great time at the Nutcracker.

Just so you know I read your blog everyday, but sometimes my internet isn't good enough to leave a comment.

Love you

Post a Comment