9.28.2010

I've just been enjoying the last part of summer.
It has been peaceful.
I am grateful.

John did not find this princess picture funny.(but isn't Logan pretty?)
Mud is a good thing!

Abby got her face painted at a family day festival. she has never been brave enough to do that, so I was very surprised when she begged for one. She was so sad when she had to take a bath.
Swimming with my new nephew Liam.The girls pretending to be Veggie Tale characters. Silly gals!
Logan has learned to sleep in his big boy bed. He sleeps upside down, with covers thrown everywhere, and toys surrounding his body. But, hey, he's sleeping. :)
Abby, Liam, and Logan. cousins.
Me and my gal having fun together.

1 comment:

Laureen said...

I love all the pictures. So glad your summer is filled with peace in your soul. I love you!

Post a Comment