2.09.2011

Abby: "mom, did you get married in the daytime or nighttime?"
Me: "daytime"
Abby: "oh, well I'm going to get married in the night....don't worry I'll live right next to you mom."
.................................

Me: "I'm going to say a prayer for your pink eye Abby."
Abby: "mom, you should pray for your eyes too. I think you have purple eye."
Me: "why?"
Abby: "because you have purple all over your skin under your eyes."
Me: "oh, well that just means that mommy is tired."
.................................

Abby: "do you know what Papa called toots?"
Me: "what?"
Abby: "farking spiders"
..................................

Abby: "mom, my nickles hurt."
Me: "huh?"
Abby: "you know, right here..." (she points to her knuckles)
...............................

Abby: "mom, when will I wear a bra?"
Me: "when you are older"
Abby: "eww"
.................................

Abby: "mom, do you know who I'm going to marry?"
Me: "your daddy?"
Abby: "no. I'm marrying Jared."
Me: "why?"
Abby: "cause he's my best friend and he's handsome"
Abby: "mom, when are you allowed to kiss your friends?"
Me: "not until you are 25"
Me: {moment of panic}
................................

3 comments:

Ellie said...

SOO cute. How sweet that you have these conversations documented. I find myself daily holding back laughter with Michael (4) and how his mind works.

Laureen said...

Oh my goodness, Dad and I are laughing out loud. I so love Abby. I love that you are recording these most precious conversations. You are so blessed. Love our Abigail :)

Tundra Mom said...

love it! She is a doll!

Post a Comment