- $5 in an envelop with Abby's name on it, needs to be delivered to teacher so that she'll get her Christmas t-shirt
- $10 in envelop for Abby's worship group t shirt
- Preschool jingle bell day--must fasten jingle bells to Logan somehow so that he can participate in the fun.
- Crazy Christmas Clothes day for kindergarten--must somehow fashion some type of "crazy" Christmas clothing for Abby so that she can participate.
- Lunch for Logan, but no snack. Logan will eat tuna but only with pickles. will not drink milk. will only drink juice.
- Snack for Abby, but no lunch. Abby will eat tuna without pickles. will not drink juice. will only drink milk.
- Wrapped book for Logan's friend for the preschool book exchange
- Three pieces of artwork for Abby's book buddy--needs to be turned in today
- Must bring laptop to work.
- It is half-day for elementary--must remember to bring crayons and books in case Abby ends up sitting in my office.
- earphones for Abby's computer class
- Juice boxes for Logan's Christmas Party
- Christmas sprinkles for Abby's Cookie Christmas Party
- Dress rehearsal for Abby's Christmas play
- Plumbers to be here for shower--7:45am
- Buy stamps
- Pick up prescription
- and on and on.....
My days seem so hectic lately. For example, here is a snapshot of my morning. things to remember.....
at 5:16 PM